A data science solution to a hospital problem, PharmIA is an intelligent platform for prescription analysis for hospital pharmacists.
How does PharmIA work in the pharmacist’s daily routine?
PharmIA supports pharmacists with the analysis and validation of prescriptions. Our intelligent system combines hospital data with clinically relevant analysis of the data.
1. Doctor’s prescription
Real time access to prescription flow
2. Intelligent plateform PharmIA: aggregates and analyzes
relevant and priorized
3. Support the pharmacist’s analyses
1- Communication with other practitioners (physicians, nurses, pharmacists)
2- Monitoring and follow-up of the patient
3- Validation and delivery of medication
4. Delivery of the drug
Reliable drug rules
- From recognized sources and HAS-approved drug databases: THERIAQUE
- Combined with usage data summarized in dashboards
- By relying on internal and external expert rule bases: PIM Check, GPR, Pharmlabs, etc.
Unparallel flexibility in the analysis of prescriptions, dynamically incorporating the patient’s history and treatments
The platform relies on internal hospital data such as prescriptions, the Electronic Patient Record (EPR) and clinical and biological data (stay, chart) in in different formats: FHIR, PL13, HL7.
It also exploits external data, from certified drug rule databases (e.g.THERIAQUE), and recognized authorities (PIM Check, GPR, PharmLABS, etc.).
The data is then processed and returned to the user thanks to three complementary analytical engines that allow prioritization of patients, contextual display of patient parameters and prioritization of alerts to be displayed.
An easy-to-deploy platform
PharmIA benefits from controlled deployment in Hospital Information Systems (HIS) environments.
- Easier technical integration with the partnership with publishers of electronic patient records (DPI) and interoperability HUBs
- Operational support for pharmacy teams through appropriate training and implementation of associated quality indicators
CE marked medical device
A secure, adaptable and scalable platform
PharmIA is RGPD compliant for data processing.
- SaaS platform
- HDS certified hosting
- International standard FHIR data format
- Data pseudonymization module
- Easy integration with various CIOs and/or HIS
- Quinten Group company, ISO 27001 certified